PRIVACY NOTICE UNDER THE LAW ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA NO. 6698 ("KVKK") AND THE LAW AND REGULATION ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
As ARKKONTROL ROBOTIC AUTOMATION SYSTEMS TRADE LIMITED COMPANY, we respect and prioritize the security of personal data that we manage as the data controller while carrying out our activities. We value the protection of fundamental rights and freedoms, especially the privacy of private life, in the processing of your personal data. With this privacy notice, we inform you about the ways your personal data is obtained, the purposes of processing, legal grounds, and our mutual rights and obligations in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("KVKK"). Your personal data may be obtained, recorded, retained, disclosed, transferred to third parties or abroad, or otherwise processed by ARKKONTROL ROBOTIC AUTOMATION SYSTEMS TRADE LIMITED COMPANY (hereinafter referred to as "ARKKONTROL") and its affiliated companies in compliance with the provisions of KVKK and within the framework explained below.
Method and Legal Basis of Personal Data Collection:
Your personal data is collected in any oral, written, or electronic form for the purpose of providing the products, education, and services we offer within the legal framework and ensuring that our Company fulfills its contractual and legal obligations accurately and properly. Your personal data collected for this legal reason may be processed and transferred within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law and as stated in this privacy notice.
• Within the scope of our commercial relationships or our employment relationship with employees;
• In a limited and proportionate manner, in connection with the processing purpose;
• Your personal data that we request and/or you share with us, depending on the processing purposes;
• In accordance with the purposes requiring their processing;
• Will be recorded, stored, retained, reorganized, shared with authorized institutions that are legally entitled to request these personal data, and may be transferred to third parties or abroad in accordance with the conditions envisaged by KVKK, or processed in other ways. We hereby inform you within the scope of informing purposes and your rights.
Processed Personal Data:
Your personal data provided by yourself regarding employees can be processed. (Your data, limited to the personal and qualified data stated below, provided by you due to legal obligations, commercially, contractually, and legally, will be processed with your explicit consent or by sharing personally.)
Identity Data: Name, surname, date of birth, country of birth, city of birth, gender, marital status, nationality, ID card information (ID number, series number, wallet number, father's name, mother's name, place of birth, province, district, neighborhood, volume number, family order number, serial number, household number, page number, registration number, place of issue, reason for issue, date of issue, previous surname), copy of identity card/national ID card.
Contact Data: Phone number (landline and mobile), address information (residence permit document to be obtained from the population directorate, muhtarlık, or e-government, where all written correspondences will be made), email address, corporate communication information (internal phone number, corporate email address).
Financial Data: Financial and salary details, payroll records, entitlements to bonuses, bonus amounts, file and debt information related to enforcement proceedings, copy of bank account statement, minimum living allowance information, if necessary, information on private health insurance.
Special Categories of Personal Data: Former prisoner status/criminal record, disability status/description/percentage, health data, blood type, private health insurance policy, health reports, pre-employment health report, chest X-ray, hearing test
The information provided in the text is a privacy notice or data protection statement issued by ARKKONTROL ROBOTİK OTOMASYON SİSTEMLERİ TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ, a company that operates as a data controller, in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("KVKK") and related regulations.
In this privacy notice, ARKKONTROL emphasizes its respect for personal data and its commitment to ensuring the security of personal data while carrying out its activities. The notice aims to inform individuals about the collection methods, purposes of processing, legal bases, and mutual rights and obligations related to their personal data in accordance with the provisions of the KVKK.
According to the notice, ARKKONTROL and its affiliated companies may obtain, record, store, disclose, transfer to third parties or abroad, or otherwise process personal data in compliance with the provisions of the KVKK and within the framework described below.
The personal data collection method and legal basis are stated as follows:
Personal data is collected in various forms such as verbal, written, or electronic means in order to provide the products, training, and services offered by ARKKONTROL within the determined legal framework and to fulfill the contractual and legal obligations of the company. The personal data collected based on this legal basis may be processed and transferred in accordance with the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK and within the scope of this privacy notice.
The notice also lists the categories of personal data that may be processed by ARKKONTROL, which include:
- Identity Data: Name, surname, date of birth, country and city of birth, gender, marital status, nationality, Turkish identification card information (ID number, serial number, ID card number, father's name, mother's name, birthplace, province, district, neighborhood, volume number, family sequence number, sequence number, household number, page number, registration number, place of issuance, reason for issuance, issuance date, previous surname), photocopy of identity card.
- Contact Data: Phone number (landline and mobile), residential address (proof of residence to be obtained from the local population directorate, neighborhood headman, or e-government), email address, company internal contact information (extension number, corporate email address).
- Financial Data: Financial and salary details, payrolls, bonus entitlements, bonus amounts, file and debt information related to enforcement proceedings, photocopy of bank account statement, minimum subsistence allowance information, and, if necessary, private health insurance information.
- Special Categories of Personal Data: Previous conviction status/criminal record, disability status/definition/percentage, health data, blood type, private health insurance policy, medical reports, occupational health report, chest X-ray, hearing test, respiratory function test, complete blood count (blood test), three-year periodic examination forms conducted at contracted hospitals for all personnel registered with the Social Security Institution (SGK) in the workplace, pregnancy status, pregnancy report, health and maternity leave information.
- Employment-related data: Personal and qualified data provided by employees themselves, including communication and information provided through administrative and corporate communication channels, email addresses, Skype corporate accounts, records of all conversations and correspondences made through company lines, internet access logs of employees, login and logout logs, daily activity data of employees, websites visited using the company's internet service provider, phone calls, emails, WhatsApp conversations made with employee personnel, third parties, and customers, and similar data.
- Security Camera Recordings: Images and audio recordings captured by cameras for security and workflow monitoring purposes in all administrative and factory premises and 24/7 monitoring.
- Education Data (continued): Education history, training records, certificates and diplomas obtained, foreign language proficiency, training programs attended, and similar educational information.
ARKKONTROL states that personal data is collected directly from the data subjects, such as employees, customers, suppliers, business partners, shareholders, and job applicants, through various channels such as application forms, contracts, correspondence, electronic systems, and other similar means.
The purposes of processing personal data, as mentioned in the privacy notice, are:
- Fulfilling contractual and legal obligations: Processing personal data for the fulfillment of contractual obligations with employees, customers, suppliers, business partners, and other relevant parties, and complying with legal requirements.
- Conducting human resources processes: Managing recruitment, selection, and appointment processes, evaluating job applications, conducting interviews, verifying qualifications, managing employment contracts, payroll management, performance evaluation, training and development activities, and ensuring occupational health and safety.
- Managing customer relations: Providing services, executing sales and after-sales processes, carrying out customer satisfaction activities, conducting marketing and promotional activities, managing customer complaints and requests, and performing customer relationship management.
- Managing supplier and business partner relations: Evaluating proposals and offers, establishing and managing contracts, ensuring procurement processes, managing contracts and agreements, and performing supplier and business partner relationship management.
- Complying with legal obligations: Fulfilling legal obligations, responding to requests from public authorities, institutions, and organizations authorized to request personal data, and conducting legal processes.
The privacy notice also highlights the security measures taken by ARKKONTROL to protect personal data from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, alteration, or disclosure. It states that personal data is stored in physical and electronic environments with restricted access, and technical and administrative measures are implemented to ensure the security of personal data.
Furthermore, the notice explains the rights of data subjects regarding their personal data, including the right to access, rectify, erase, restrict processing, object to processing, and data portability. It provides contact information for data subjects to exercise their rights or make inquiries regarding the processing of their personal data.
It is important to note that the specific details of the privacy notice may vary, and it is recommended to refer to the original notice provided by ARKKONTROL for accurate and up-to-date information.